2010/11/20

Herbal Cleanse - Day 5

1 pack ProBiotic Restore(tm) Ultra (2 small pills) and 1 pack Herbal Cleanse Dietary Supplement (3 horsepills)


Feelin pretty crappy today. Went to bed far later than I would have liked, which resulted in my waking groggy and staying in bed longer than I wanted to as well. The lack of caffiene (and my shins hurting) put me on the bike for 20 minutes last night instead of the treadmill. I think maybe my calves/shins need a break. Tonight will be my last workout for the week, and it's going to be circuits. Here's to hoping my muscles can hold out. :)


Todays menu!
Before work meal: Chicken and rice
'Lunch': Soup
Snacks: Cashews, strawberries/peaches, apple (as needed)
'Dinner': Probably the last chicken bertolli meal we have.


Making that soup a few days ago is pretty much the best decision I've made with this whole cleanse thing because I don't really have to worry about what to eat every day, it's really easy, AND I don't get sick of it. If you're interested in the 'recipe' just let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment