2010/11/23

Herbal Cleanse - Day 6-8

Days 6/7 (11/21 & 11/22) 1 pack ProBiotic Restore(tm) Ultra (2 small pills) and 1 pack Herbal Cleanse Dietary Supplement (3 horsepills)


Nothing very eventful happened on these two days. I got up, went to work, came hom on 11/21, and 11/22 I was a bum and played WoW and watched Psych. The herbal cleanse pills I was taking at night were pretty irritating, to be completely honest. I would have to drink a ton of water juts to get them down, and then spend the next hour or 2 getting up every 10 minutes to pee. Totally killer to my already poor sleep cycles.


Day 8 (11/23) 1 pack ProBiotic Restore(tm) Ultra (2 small pills) and Fiber Drink


The fiber drinks begin again for the next couple days until I completely finish the cleanse program on Thursday, which is Thanksgiving. I was barely able to finish the drink concoction before running out the door for my weekly personal trainer session. Not that it tasted bad, but I have to get up early for my personal trainer sessions, and the altered version I make of the fiber drink takes a while to finish because of the sheer volume it produces. I managed to squeak in on time and went straight to working out with a system she brought in from home called TRX. I hurt. A lot. It's a good hurt though, and I'm sure it'll pass.


My husband has agreed to drive me down to San Marcos today to go to the Under Armour outlet. :) Hopefully I can get some excellent discounts, and maybe a different pair of shoes to do my cardio in. I love my adidas, but I think I may need more support to keep my calves/shins from hurting as much as they have lately.


I'm considering moving this blog over to wordpress. Any thoughts as to if that is a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment