2010/11/19

Advocare Herbal Cleanse - Day 4

1 pack ProBiotic Restore(tm) Ultra (2 small pills) and 1 pack Herbal Cleanse Dietary Supplement (3 horsepills)


I'm quite pleased that I don't have to start the day with finding ways to make the Fiber Drink tolerable or even tasty. What -does- kind of suck about the probiotic pills is that I can't eat until 30 minutes after I take them. I made it though, and am now consuming a delicious apple.


Todays menu!
Now: Apple
Before work meal: salmon and rice
'Lunch': Soup
Snacks: Cashews, banana, apple (as needed)
'Dinner': Probably cereal or a bertolli meal, will be determined by my post-workout hunger.


Tonights workout: CARDIO. I will finally be trying 'week 2' of my "day 1 to 5k" podcasts that are intended to help condition/train you to run a 5k :D.


Something Valerie mentioned a few weeks ago when I thought I may be getting shin splints on my left leg is that it may be related to my shoes. This is -really depressing- to me, because I really like my shoes that I workout in. I may break down and make a run to the sporting goods store that's up the road, but I don't really want to buy new shoes. :(


Since beginning the cleanse, my workouts seem to have gotten more difficult and taking more out of me. I feel as though this may be related to the heavy diet change and lack of any caffiene whatsoever. Hopefully the weakness passes.


As a side note, I'm pretty pleased at having made blog posts 2 days in a row, go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment