2009/09/11

First!

I decided to create this blog last week sometime while all of our tools were shutdown at work, and am just now getting around to posting. I suppose that doesn't seem like a good sign for the future of this thing, but we'll wing it and see what happens shall we?

I suppose if you're reading this you may want to know something about me, or if you already know me you can just skip this little blurb of a paragraph. My name is Page, and I got bored and decided to try this whole blogging thing. That's it.

No really.

I'll probably reveal more during the course of this thing, but I'm really not a huge fan of 'this is who I am, k?' So all you get for now is my name. ^_^

What is this blog supposed to be about anyway? - Well, I'll probably just post my random ramblings (similar to now) about various things I do throughout the day/week/month/whenever I feel like posting. This could include makeup topics, my kitties (Chamois and Ozzy <3), my fiance (Jonathan!), video games, music, and anime/tv/movies. Nothing particularly special. :)

I think that's all for now, maybe more tomorrow! :D

~Chammycham

1 comment: